Lead Practitioners range 4 to Lead Practitioners range 8, £44,218 to £48,808
The children, staff and Governors at Wescott Infant School are looking to appoint an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic leader to build on our excellent standards of teaching and learning, and to help lead inclusion in our successful school.
At Wescott we passionately believe “Anything’s Possible” and that children should take an active lead role in their learning.
Our Deputy Headteacher will:
• Have leadership qualities to challenge, inspire, motivate and empower others
• Be an excellent and flexible communicator, developing strong relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and a range of stakeholders within and beyond the school
• Demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of teaching, learning and assessment, and show enthusiasm for ensuring all our children achieve their true potential
• Behave as a role model, leading by example, creating a motivated team who share best practice and take a full part in the school’s progression
• Deliver a rich, engaging and varied curriculum that meets children’s needs in an ever changing world
• Be an exemplary teacher who is highly inspirational and an ambitious practitioner
• Be a dynamic and forward-thinking leader who is passionate about teaching and learning
• Have an extensive knowledge of managing and supporting SEND pupils
We can offer:
• A welcoming and supportive learning environment with highly motivated, happy children who are positive learners, take pride in their school, and feel valued, listened to and safe
• A welcoming, dedicated and talented staff who have high expectations of our pupils and provide our children with stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences
• An encouraging and empowering Headteacher and Governors
• An ethos of valuing and caring for all members of our school community
• A commitment to continuous improvement and your professional development
• A highly committed and engaged governing body, staff and parent community who are strongly focused on the success of our school
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share in this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged via the school office. More on how to apply