- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L28 (£85,290) to L32 (£93,724) Outer London
Start date: 19th April 2022/1st September 2022
Contract type: Full Time
(Group 8 Outer London): L28 (£85,290) to L32 (£93,724).
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for ECTs/NQTs: No
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an experienced leader as a 3rd Deputy Headteacher to build on the school’s successes and take it to even greater achievements. It is ambitious for the school and enthusiastic in wanting to see its students give of their best and staff continue to flourish and progress.
The successful candidate will be someone who will:
• provide aspirational leadership to enhance the culture of achievement and excellence.
• build upon the school’s successes, accurately and rigorously identify its strengths and weaknesses and provide strong leadership, placing students at the heart of all decisions.
• monitor progress towards the fulfilment of those aims and objectives and managing staff and resources accordingly.
In return we are offering the opportunity to work in a school which:
• has staff who are passionate and committed to the task of ensuring each and every student succeeds and able to make a positive contribution to society;
• has had an investment of over £30m on new buildings and refurbishments in recent times;
• has on-site sporting facilities among the best in the country; and
• has the potential for further development as a hub for the community.
The school is located between Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath Stations on the new Elizabeth Line (Crossrail), with easy access to central London to the west and Essex and Suffolk to the east.
For access to a short video tour of the school, please contact email@example.com
Applying for the job
Applicants should complete the Teaching Application Form and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the Recruitment and Monitoring Form.
Please note that CV's are not acceptedMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Download an application form - 88 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.