Join us and help us shape the future of Catholic education in Lincolnshire!
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is looking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to this high performing Catholic Primary School,Our Lady of Lincoln Catholic Voluntary Academyfrom September 2024.
You will play an integral role ensuring the very best spiritual, social and academic education for our pupils.
We are looking for an inspiring Deputy Headteacher who will help drive forward and further shape our vision for the school’s future development. You will be an active member of the school community who will lead, support, and encourage collaboration to help the school meet and exceed its objectives.
You will join our team of enthusiastic and dedicated staff, supportive parents and a governing body who work in partnership to ensure that each child is happy, safe, supported and encouraged in all they do.
Our Catholic education and values permeate all areas of the curriculum and all aspects of school life. Our caring family ethos allows children to flourish and develop academically, socially and spiritually.
This is a permanent full-time role starting from 1 September 2024.
We are part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, bringing together the 36 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Lincolnshire, Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
Our Lady of Lincoln Catholic Voluntary Academy is located in Lincoln. We are an Ofsted-rated Good school.
- Be a practising Catholic with a strong faith commitment and a clear vision for Catholic Education.
- Ensure that the example and teachings of Jesus Christ are at the centre of all that we do.
- Place safeguarding at the heart of the school.
- Have a proven track records of successful leadership, management and school improvement.
- Have the vision and energy to initiate, lead and manage strategies to build on the current successes and achievements of the school.
- Be passionate about ensuring that each pupil fulfils their unique potential.
- Be a confident, positive and visible leader with the ability to build relationships with staff, pupils, parents, Governors, Directors and others working in the CMAT and a wide variety of external partners.
- Constantly be looking ahead, working closely with the CMAT, Governors and the SLT to develop a compelling faith centred vision for the school that acts as the focus of all activity and drives improvement.
- Be able to build successful teams and work collaboratively with others to achieve success.
- Be able to respond and adapt effectively to changing circumstances, maintaining high levels of performance.
- Actively listen and effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences.
Why work for us?
At Our Lady of Lincoln Catholic Voluntary Academy, we offer:
- A salary of £56,082 - £61,882 per annum (leadership scale points 8 – 12).
- A team of talented and highly committed staff in a supportive working environment.
- A school which is fully staffed by a dedicated, well qualified teaching and support team committed to supporting the school and its pupils.
- Access to first-class CPD opportunities.
- Deputy Headteacher network.
- Wonderful students with a passion for learning and who deserve the very best.
- Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme.
- An Employee Benefit and Cycle-to-work scheme.
- An excellent, bespoke induction programme.
Prior to application, please contact Moira Dales, Deputy CEO via email to discuss the role:email@example.com
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please call the school office on 01522 527500 to arrange this.
How to Apply:
For more information, an application pack and to apply please visit Vacancies - Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (ololcatholicmat.co.uk)
Please can you include the following documents with your application:
- A supporting statement of no more than two sides of A4 (included within the online application form)
- An additional single side of A4,summarising the impact of your work as a leader in your current / recent roles.
These can be uploaded via our online recruitment system or emailed to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday, 19 February 2024 at 9.00am.
Interview date: Thursday, 28 March 2024.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on X: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
This job post has expired.