Deputy Headteacher (Pastoral Development and Sixth Form), Secondary Phase
15 days remaining to apply
Start date details
Autumn Term 2023
14 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
15 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday
What skills and experience we're looking for
The role will commence in Autumn Term 2022. You will play a significant part in shaping the strategic development of the school across all areas of the secondary phase and will be instrumental in the effective day-to-day running of the school.
You will become an expert in your specific areas of responsibility and have the opportunity to share your expertise with other senior leaders and colleagues across the Trust. You will also be part of a global community of charitable initiatives.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a vibrant atmosphere and a supportive setting.
Your leadership role will evolve as the school grows to full capacity in 2024.
What the school offers its staff
We will offer you:
- A very warm and welcoming team
- Hardworking and dedicated colleagues who are prepared to give selflessly for the benefit of the students
- Supportive parents, carers and community
- A committed and fully involved Governing Body and Board of Directors
- An inspiring learning environment
- Wide-ranging opportunities for professional development
- Terms and conditions similar to other academies and schools.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Nishkam School West London
- School type
- Free School, Sikh, ages 4 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1053 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Nishkam School West London website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 3141 8760
Arranging a visit to Nishkam School West London
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Headteacher - Charvil Primary School
The Piggott School
Twyford Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG10 8DS
Reach Academy Feltham
53-55 High Street, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 4AB
Aurora Academies Trust
Gunters Lane, Bexhill On Sea, TN39 4ED
Assistant Headteacher (Business and Economics), Secondary Phase
Nishkam School West London
152 Syon Lane, Osterley, TW7 5PN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed