Deputy Headteacher (Pastoral)
27 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 9am
13 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 1.0 FTE Permanent
- L18 to L24 Fringe applies
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for an inspirational senior leader who:
- is passionate about making a real difference to the lives of our students
- possesses the drive, passion and commitment to lead whole school change whilst maintaining a positive disposition in the support of others
- has a relentless commitment to upholding, nurturing and living out the school’s Vision, Mission and the underpinning elements of Dignity, Community, Wisdom and Hope
- is an emotionally intelligent leader, able to inspire commitment, enthusiasm and collegiality from all stakeholders
- values diversity and the dignity of every individual, recognising their unique God given gifts and talents
What the school offers its staff
- a starting salary and salary progression in line with the school’s policies on Pay and Appraisal;
- a supportive, collegiate culture where your enthusiasm, commitment and passion for making a difference to the lives of our students, will be supported
- an easy commute via public transport from Brighton, other parts of East and West Sussex and from Surrey. Many staff operate car share schemes, and we have onsite parking.
Further details about the role
The Governors of Holy Trinity School seek to appoint a senior leader with the experience and knowledge to lead the school in its development of all aspects of Behaviour and Culture, Pastoral Care and Safeguarding. This post offers an exciting opportunity to develop our students’ capacity to learn and flourish.
Holy Trinity is a Voluntary Aided Church of England school of 1310 students aged 11 to 19. We are a vibrant multi-faith, multi-cultural community underpinned by core Christian values. As such we warmly welcome applicants of all faiths and none, who are able to support the schools vision and ethos. Our mission is to be a centre of excellence for learning inspired by Christian values where every person fulfills their potential. We pride ourselves in the pastoral care and development of all students. We are located in Crawley, West Sussex.
Tours of the school can be arranged on either Monday 27th March after 11am or Thursday 30th March all day. Please contact HR to arrange this. Further information about the post and school can be found on our school website. http://www.holytrinitycrawley.org.uk
The preferred method of communication in connection with this vacancy is by email. This is how invitations to interview will be sent. Please ensure that you check your emails and junk or spam folders on a regular basis.
Application forms and details about the post are attached and on the website. All enquiries and completed application forms with covering letter / statement should be sent to email@example.com by the closing date or earlier.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 113 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Holy Trinity CofE Secondary School, Crawley
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1310 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01293 423690
Arranging a visit to Holy Trinity CofE Secondary School, Crawley
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Bede's School
Carlton Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 2LQ
Harris City Academy Crystal Palace
Maberley Road, London, SE19 2JH
Deputy Headteacher - Culture & Inclusion
Esher Church of England High School
More Lane, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8AP
Oasis Academy Coulsdon
Homefield Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR5 1ES
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Crawley and West Sussex