If you are, a dynamic leader who is passionate about school improvement and student outcomes then our Deputy Headteacher position may be exactly what you are looking for!
We are a secondary modern school in Buckinghamshire looking for a Deputy Headteacher to join our Senior Leadership Team in April 2021.
We can offer you
• a school full of students who are keen to aspire and achieve.
• a strong commitment to your own professional development.
• the chance to be pivotal in the school’s development.
We would like you
• to be an outstanding teacher
• to be a strong and sensitive leader who others follow
• to have high expectations of yourself and our students
• to be an effective public speaker
• to be a team player willing to contribute to all aspects of school life.
• to have made a significant impact in your current role
A strong candidate will be confident in leading any aspect of school life and will have a broad and positive experience of leadership in a secondary school environment. The specific duties of the post will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the link for further details: