L17 to L22 £62,570 to £70,745 (subject to any pay awards)
Required for September 2021
Deputy Headteacher – Quality of Education
L17 to L22 - £62,570 to £70,745 (subject to any pay awards)
The Governors wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, and talented leader to be Deputy Headteacher of Quality of Education.
This is an exciting time in our school’s development. Due to the promotion of our existing Deputy Head to Headteacher, we are looking for an individual who will focus on providing the very best for every student and will positively contribute to St Cecilia’s continued progress.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a practising Catholic committed to carrying forward the Catholic and inclusive ethos of the school
• Have successful experience as an inspirational Senior Leader in a secondary school
• Have a passion for outstanding learning, inspiring students, and colleagues to be the best they can be
• Have the skills to innovate, lead and motivate all stakeholders to build further sustainable success
• Be committed to creating a caring environment that promotes academic, creative, and personal achievement, alongside spiritual and moral development
• Have high expectations of themselves, colleagues and students and the energy and determination to make a difference
Further information and an application pack are available from: Barbara Clarke, School Business Manager – 01772 783074 or mobile 07375 324661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only Catholic Education Services application forms will be accepted.
Closing date Friday 14th May at 12 noon
Shortlisting Tuesday 18th May
Interview Dates Monday 24th May and Tuesday 25th May
Applying for the job
Please complete the Catholic Education Services form only and return before Friday 14th May at 12 noon.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.