|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Lead Practitioners range 4 to Lead Practitioners range 8, £44,218 to £48,808|
We are looking for an innovative and inspirational leader who is ready to take their next step into a Deputy Headteacher post. You will be:
- a committed and practicing Catholic who will share your faith in a way that inspires our children and embodies our Catholic ethos.
- able to work closely with the Headteacher and leadership team to promote high expectations and pursue excellence to help make St Joseph's an 'outstanding' school.
- an excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Essential educational requirements
Educated to Degree Level
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Fully qualified and experienced teacher
In return, we can offer:
- a 'good' school with continually improving outcomes for all.
- very well behaved children who enjoy learning due to the curriculum offer we provide for children.
- a supportive and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and Academy Council.
- a commitment to induction, professional development, well-being and opportunities to with colleagues across the Trust.
|School type||Academy, Roman Catholic|
|School size||221 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Moorthorpe website (opens in a new window)|
About St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Moorthorpe
Barnsley Road, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 2BP