|Working pattern||Full-time only|
As a member of the Academy’s Senior Leadership Team the Deputy Headteacher will play a key role in ensuring that the Academy’s Christian ethos is successfully promoted and adhered to throughout every aspect of the Academy. This will involve engaging in the monitoring and evaluation systems established to ensure the Academy fulfils its vision and mission objectives.
• To provide professional operational leadership and day to day management for the Academy in partnership with the Head of School and Senior Leadership Team to ensure that the vision, values and strategic leadership is of the highest order to secure excellence in all aspect of the Academy’s work
• To enable learners to benefit from high quality, innovative and enlightened approaches adopted for teaching and learning in the Academy with particular focus on a faculty area or group of students
• To ensure that the objectives of the Academy are met through the implementation of policies
• To make a very positive contribution to development of the Academy improvement program
• To contribute to the monitoring, review and evaluation of the Academy’s performance
• To promote extra curricular activities in accordance with the educational aims of the Academy
|School type||Academy, Roman Catholic/Church of England|
|School size||787 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The Academy of St Nicholas website (opens in a new window)|
About The Academy of St Nicholas
The Academy of St Nicholas is an 11-18 Academy with nearly 800 students on roll. The Academy is focused upon driving standards of achievement rapidly and this makes it a dynamic and exciting place to work. The Academy of St Nicholas is committed to ensuring that every student makes the most of their potential. The Academy concentrates on providing the highest quality of teaching, with bespoke CPD for all staff to support this, the best possible student support and the most appropriate and innovative curriculum.
51 Horrocks Avenue, Liverpool, Merseyside, L19 5NY