The Governors of Trowell C of E Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Deputy Head Teacher to play a key role in the leadership of the school from September 2023.
The successful candidate will;
• Have a successful teaching career
• Be passionate about children and education and be able to inspire, nurture and motivate
• Have the ability to lead and inspire staff and pupils by modelling high personal expectations and through establishing good relationships
• Be committed to providing children with a range of learning experiences
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be willing to be part of and help lead an effective team
• Be committed to providing a secure and caring environment in which learning can take place, with a thorough understanding of safeguarding procedures
• Be the possessor of a healthy sense of humour
• Support the Christian ethos of the school.
In return the school can offer;
•A professional and committed team of staff
•A welcoming environment where pupils are encouraged to be the best they can be and where achievements are celebrated
•Well behaved and well-motivated children who enjoy achieving at a high level
•A fully supportive and professional governing body
•An opportunity to build on your own professional strengths and develop as a leader.
Candidates are asked to apply by completing the application form and a letter of no more than 1000 words explaining how they feel they are suited to the position. We envisage the successful candidate teaching in KS2.
Visits to school are strongly encouraged by prior arrangement. Please telephone the School Office on 0115 9320962.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.com