£45,319 - £50,026 (L5-L9)
As a member of the School’s Senior Leadership Team, the Deputy Headteacher will work with the Headteacher and Governing Body to maintain an environment that promotes and secures excellent teaching, effective learning, high standards of achievement and excellent behaviour. In achieving this, the Deputy Headteacher will be an excellent role model, responsible for working with and supporting the Headteacher in all aspects of school leadership and management.
Specifically, under the direction of the Headteacher, the Deputy Headteacher will take a major role in, and accept responsibility for, aspects of the following:
• Formulating the aims and objectives of the school, including supporting the Headteacher in determining, organising and implementing the curriculum and assessment procedures across the school
• Establishing and implementing policies for achieving these aims and objectives
• Managing staff and resources to that end, ensuring management decisions are implemented
• Monitoring progress towards the achievement of the School’s aims and objectives
• If the Headteacher is absent, the Deputy Headteacher will deputise, as directed by the Governing Body.
• The Deputy Headteacher will also be expected to fulfil the professional responsibilities of a Headteacher, as set out in the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD).
Further information can be found in the candidate pack.
please see candidate pack
Applying for the job
To apply for the role please complete an teaching application form which can be found at www.watchfieldprimary.co.uk/vacancies/
Further information can be found in the candidate pack
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.