Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you an experienced middle leader looking for the next step?
Do you want to work in a good school with great children and supportive staff?
If you have answered yes then this could be the role for you!
Wilton CE Primary School is a happy Good school (Ofsted November 22) with 175 children on roll. Following the promotion of the current Deputy to Headteacher of another school within the Trust, we are looking for a committed and inspiring Deputy Headteacher to join our team.
The Deputy Headteacher will be required to lead English across the school and will have clearly defined responsibilities for continuing school improvement and supporting all members of the school community to flourish. They will be responsible for leading a Key Stage 2 class and have dedicated release time to complete leadership roles.
We are looking for someone who is:
- a passionate, dynamic and reflective practitioner
- committed to the highest expectations of children’s achievement and progress
- innovative and imaginative in creating memorable learning experiences
- dedicated and nurturing, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- willing to work in a team and contribute to the wider life of the school
- experienced working across the primary age range
- experienced working with children who have special learning needs would be an advantage
- willing and eager to lead English
We welcome applications from experienced leaders and those looking to take the next step in their career. We can offer a committed team, to work with fantastic children who are always willing to do their best, and brilliant school grounds.
Wilton CE Primary is proud to be part of the Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust which offer fantastic CPL opportunities including a Deputy Headteacher network and English Leader conferences throughout the year.
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and experience, then we would like to hear from you. To arrange an informal discussion or to visit the school please contact Richard Boase, Headteacher on email@example.com or 01722 742621.
Wilton CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before the appointment is confirmed.
This job post has expired.