- Job role
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Group 2 ISR L7-L11 (£49,019-£54,091)
Due to the promotion of our existing Deputy Headteacher, the governing body of English Martyrs Catholic Primary are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspirational teacher and practising Catholic to the position of Deputy Headteacher.
We are seeking a Deputy Headteacher who:
- is a practising Catholic
- can demonstrate a commitment to work with all members of our school community to provide a high quality and Catholic education for all of our children
- has the vision and experience to build on our many successes
- is passionate about teaching and learning and is an excellent classroom practitioner
- will nurture a culture of excellence and high expectations for children and staff alike
- will work closely with the Headteacher in leading the School into the next phase of its development
- is a dedicated educator with a proven track record of sustaining and improving standards of teaching and learning within the primary age range
- will be thrilled by the curiosity, energy and kindness of our children, and show a great sense of pride in their achievements
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 218 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About English Martyrs Catholic Primary School
English Martyrs School is a successful and highly respected Catholic school in Rugby with a strong history of good academic results; a thriving and popular school; outstanding pastoral care; strong links with families and the parish community; hard working and well-behaved pupils and staff who work hard to enable pupils to achieve their full potential. In addition to helping pupils achieve well, staff, leaders and governors make a strong contribution to pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
Arranging a visit to English Martyrs Catholic Primary School
Visits to the school are highly recommended and most welcome, on the mornings of 7th, 10th or 14th September. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office 01788 543423.