Deputy Preschool Manager
18 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
16 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
15 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 36.25 per week - Mon to Fri 8am to 3:45 pm, with 30 minute unpaid break per day
- £21,698.00 to £22,369.00 FTE + Fringe £951 (Estimated actual £18,561.00 to £18,886.00)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you an enthusiastic, fantastic primary Deputy Preschool Manager looking for your next challenge?
Stapleford Abbotts Primary Academy is part of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South and East of England, with 4 primary schools in Essex and overall 45 Primary, Secondary and Special Academies in the TKAT Family (www.tkat.org). Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to inspire learners and change lives through great teaching, leadership and learning for all.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is able to provide learning activities for our preschool under the professional direction and supervision of a EYFS Lead (Reception class teacher) and who is able to assist in the planning, preparation and delivery of engaging lessons. The successful candidate will be responsible to assess, record and report on development, progress and attainment through an online platform.
We believe that all children thrive in an environment in which they are happy, challenged and secure: secure in the knowledge they are safe and cared for; challenged to achieve their best; and happy in the knowledge they are each appreciated for their individuality and their achievements. We are looking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated Deputy Preschool Manager to join our dedicated team at Stapleford Abbotts Primary Academy.
What the school offers its staff
We are looking for:
- An exemplary preschool practitioner,
- Someone with passion and ambition ,
- An energetic, creative and committed professional,
- An optimist with a can-do approach,
- A role model who sets high expectations and establishes productive working relationships with pupils and staff,
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom,
- Someone who takes the initiative to adjust activities according to pupil responses/needs,
- A manager who will support pupils constantly whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs and is committed to achieving high standards
- Committed to achieving high standards.
We will offer you:
- Comprehensive induction programme,
- Supportive and forward-thinking leadership team,
- Friendly and supportive environment, where everyone is committed to a work life balance,
- Opportunities to be part of exciting development and innovative change,
- Support network from fellow TKAT schools,
- High quality on-going professional development,
- Regular opportunities to meet and engage with fellow professionals from TKAT and beyond,
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Free 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Program to help maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- On-site parking.
Further details about the role
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016.
- Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
- Please take care to complete the application in full, as incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If you have not had any communication within ten days of the closing date, you can take this as confirmation that you were not shortlisted, we thank you for your application and time.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of applications. If you have not had any communication within 10 days of the closing date please take this as confirmation that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
TKAT is committed to inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity by encouraging and welcoming differences, listening to individual experiences, aspirations and accomplishments and learning how to grow better together. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic; this includes applicants wishing to work flexibly.
Access to interview -should you be selected and invited to interview please let us know if you require us to adapt the interview environment. If we can accommodate practical workplace adjustments to assist, we will.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Stapleford Abbotts Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 137 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Harris Primary Academy Beckenham
Manor Way, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3SJ
Harris Primary Academy East Dulwich
173 Lordship Lane, London, SE22 8HA
Endeavour Co-Operative Academy
Hogarth Avenue, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 8BE
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School
Burney Drive, Loughton, Essex, IG10 2DY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock