We are looking for teachers who:
- Have QTS status or are an ECT who believe, inspire and achieve
- Enjoy workingwith and forging positive relationships with young people
- Provide a model of excellence in terms of teaching & learning and role modelling.
- Have an enthusiasm for new approaches and implementation of your ideas
- Are reflective practitioners with a “can do” approach to teaching and with a passion to raise standards
- Have the ability to support all children to explore and reach their full potential, and become well rounded, well balanced and confident people
- Are ambitious, professional and are committed to further personal development
- Are committed to working as part of a dynamic team of professionals both in and out of the classroom.
In return we can offer you:
- To be part of a resilient and talented body of staff who work tirelessly every day to transform the lives of young people
- To work in a collaborative and supportive team who remain calm, positive and creative which promotes unity as we resolve emerging challenges together
- Staff development which is key to our school improvement plan. Expectations are high and there is an array of bespoke support and development opportunities available through our excellent CPD Programme consisting of Twilight sessions, online learning and academic courses
- Kent Rewards Scheme, Kent Child Care Vouchers scheme, Teachers Pension Scheme.
All staff, governors and volunteers are expected to
share a commitment
safeguard children and
vulnerable groups and, as part of that commitment, follow ‘Safer Recruitment’ guidance in line
Keeping Children Safe
in Education 2022.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding children and vulnerable groups, Enhanced
and/or Barred List/ online checks on
all posts must be carried out where
Please complete the online application.