- Grade 17 (£75,252 - £85,803)
Director of Education job summary
Embrace Multi Academy Trust is seeking to appoint its first Director of Education to lead, manage and co-ordinate primary and secondary school improvement across the trust. You will take responsibility for the work of school improvement, quality assurance, standards, and overall effectiveness across all schools in the trust, working closely with the trust leader and ensuring that your role responds to the trust’s needs and delivers the trust’s visions and aims.
With your track record of successfully leading school improvement, you will be able to fully utilise your extensive understanding of teaching and learning and how to raise standards for all; including disadvantaged and SEND.
• We offer the opportunity to be part of a cohesive, friendly and skilled team.
• We value all members of staff alongside professional and supportive staff relationships.
• We focus on staff wellbeing and provide access to wellbeing support services, a dedicated wellbeing website and employee discount schemes.
• We support professional development via in-role training to develop your skills and knowledge.
• We have flexible working opportunities.
• You are an experienced leader and have a good understanding of education across all age ranges, in particular KS3 and KS4.
• You are highly organised and an effective communicator.
• You have the expertise, energy, and enthusiasm to support the development and improvement of teaching and learning across the schools in our trust.
• You have commitment to partnership working across our schools and with external stakeholders.
Embrace Multi Academy Trust was formed in April 2019 and is a Church of England majority trust, built upon the importance of positive relationships amongst all involved. Our schools retain their own individuality but the trust is always there to provide advice, guidance and support for each school. Our schools work well together and support one another in raising standards.
Closing date for applications: 23 May 2022 at 9am
Interviews to be held: 26 & 27 May 2022
References will be requested for all shortlisted applicants before interview.
The post is considered to be regulated activity and as such is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check. Additionally, applicants are to be aware that an overseas criminal record check, or certificate of good behaviour, will be required before appointment, from candidates who have lived overseas for a period of 3 months (including aggregated time) over the age of 16 in the previous 10 years.
Embrace Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Embrace Multi Academy Trust
- Trust type
- Multi-academy trust
Formed in April 2019, we are a majority Church of England trust located in south Leicestershire. Our central shared service team has an office situated in a separate building within the site of Croft CE Primary School.
We are a growing trust of eight schools, which work collaboratively to promote and share good practice to raise educational outcomes for all of our children. We support our schools through the work of our shared service team, allowing schools to focus on their core purpose of teaching and learning. We have developed key networks as part of school improvement across the trust, which enable our leaders and schools to work together through school-to-school collaboration and ensure that schools receive all the support they need.
We are passionate about our people at Embrace and wellbeing is a key priority, both for children and adults, across the trust. We are committed to providing high-quality professional development and training opportunities for our members of staff and believe this is a key element to their professional growth and improving outcomes for children and young people