- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a practising Catholic to join our Senior Leadership team at Cardinal Griffin Catholic College. Catholic Social Teaching permeates everything we do and therefore we are looking for an exceptional middle leader or current senior leader, who will promote positive behaviour and faith filled attitudes through the lens of Catholicism. We are now part of the newly expanded Painsley Catholic Academy, the largest multi-academy in the Archdiocese of Birmingham, with a strong Catholic ethos that puts ‘love’ at the heart of its community. The school provides a haven where all can flourish.
About the role:
Interested candidates should be outstanding RE teachers, who have experience of being an exceptional Head of RE, who subscribe to the vision that Cardinal Griffin can be the best school in Staffordshire with the ability to inspire and motivate teachers, students and the wider community through the Catholic Social Teachings. The right person will lead with drive and ambition to secure and take forward Catholic Life, Mission and RE.
Candidates should be:
- Outstanding teachers with a track record of raising standards
- Superb communicators and highly strategic. They must genuinely listen to others and be empathetic but also have conviction and determination to do what is right for all students.
- Driven to secure improvements at a whole school level
Candidates should have:
- High aspirations for their professional development with a vision to provide leadership to the team, ensuring high quality teaching and learning of RE and Catholic Life at Cardinal Griffin
Why Cardinal Griffin Catholic College? You will have the opportunity to:
- work in a high performing school with outstanding behaviour;
- lead using dedicated and protected additional leadership and management time;
- receive personalised leadership openings to follow NPQSL;
- benefit from two days of personalised CPD entitlement designed by you;
- to work in collaboration, with outstanding RE specialists, across the Painsley family of schools (Primary and Secondary);
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure that the religious education teachings align with the overall mission and goals of the school as a member of the Senior Leadership Team, play a key role in the strategic development of the school.
Informal tours with the Principal are welcomed and encouraged.
For Informal enquiries, further details and application forms please contact Mrs M Kelsey. MAC HR Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org.All applications should be returned to Mrs Kelsey.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs Cardinal Griffin Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.com
Visas cannot be sponsored.