St Joseph's College, London, SE19 3HL
3 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
As soon as possible
29 June 2022 at 9:00am
8 June 2022
About St Joseph's College
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1048 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- St Joseph's College website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
St Joseph’s College is one of the oldest boys Catholic Schools in the South with over 163 years of History. A successful 11-18 Boys’ School (Girls in the 6th Form) situated on the Croydon/Lambeth border, we are ambitious and dynamic with our eyes firmly placed on the future. The College provides a highly supportive working environment and we are committed to professional development.
As a Catholic school we place our faith in the person, realising that each life is unique and precious and as a Lasallian school we welcome applications from all faiths and none.
Our recent Ofsted in February 2020 rated the College ‘Good’ in all areas.
You will be joining a strong, enthusiastic, subject specialist team with a track record of success:
• Ranked 25th Nationally of all Non-Selective Boys School for Progress 8 with P8 consistently above zero.
• A Peter Jones Business Academy (part of a select group of schools nationally) providing exclusive resources, courses and competitions that enable all our students throughout the College to develop skills needed to be successful in their future lives.
• Free use of swimming pool and modern gym facilities for staff
• A school focused on the well being of staff
Arranging a visit to St Joseph's College
Please contact Miss Abraham Headteacher's PA on school number
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London