- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years
Full-time equivalent salary
- £23,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Interest in gardening
and cooking desirable
- Experience of and
passion for outdoor learning / forest school desirable
- Passion for the
outdoors and gardening, and creating lifelong memories for children and
- Genuine passion for
and a belief in the potential of every pupil
- A robust awareness of
keeping children safe, noticing safeguarding and welfare concerns, and you
understand how and when to take appropriate action.
- Belief that every
student should have access to an excellent education regardless of background
- Professional outlook, detailed
orientated and able to multitask and meet deadlines
- A team player that can
work collaboratively as well as using own initiative
- Calm and professional
- Understanding of the
importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Flexible attitude
towards work and demonstrates sound judgement
What the school offers its staff
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- As an Ark employee, you will have the opportunity to be part of the TPT (The Pension Trust) scheme, our workplace pension scheme where we make an 11% contribution; you are not required to contribute towards this scheme unless you choose to.
- Access to high-quality professional learning throughout your career as part of the wider Ark family, including a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needs
- Access to Ark Rewards scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers, interest-free loans of up to £5,000 available for season tickets or a bicycle and gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym
Commitment to safeguarding
Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in its academies.
Ark requires all employees to undertake an enhanced DBS check. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975. Non-disclosure may lead to termination of employment. However, disclosure of a criminal background will not necessarily debar you from employment - this will depend upon the nature of the offence(s) and when they occurred.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About ARK John Archer Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 200 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Here at Ark John Archer Primary Academy, we aspire for all of our pupils to reach their full potential both academically and socially. With this in mind, we aim to develop highly aspirational, emotionally literate and knowledgeable individuals who have a genuine passion for learning and a positive sense of identity. From Early Years to Year 6, our curriculum should build the foundations on which life-long learners and confident leaders of the future can grow.
Deep rooted within our vision is the need for pupils to be exposed to practical, creative, engaging and challenging opportunities that develop their natural curiosity to learn, broadens their understanding and ‘brings learning to life’. We believe that by working Together as one we can provide our pupils with the strong start to their journey in education that they need, and more importantly, deserve.
Similar jobs nearby
Gladstone Park Primary School
Sherrick Green Road, London, NW10 1LB
James Wolfe Primary School and Centre for the Deaf
Royal Hill, London, SE10 8RZ
Find more school jobs in London