- Early years
Full-time equivalent salary
- £23,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Interest in gardening
and cooking desirable
- Experience of and
passion for outdoor learning / forest school desirable
- Passion for the
outdoors and gardening, and creating lifelong memories for children and
- Genuine passion for
and a belief in the potential of every pupil
- A robust awareness of
keeping children safe, noticing safeguarding and welfare concerns, and you
understand how and when to take appropriate action.
- Belief that every
student should have access to an excellent education regardless of background
- Professional outlook, detailed
orientated and able to multitask and meet deadlines
- A team player that can
work collaboratively as well as using own initiative
- Calm and professional
- Understanding of the
importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Flexible attitude
towards work and demonstrates sound judgement
What the school offers its staff
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- As an Ark employee, you will have the opportunity to be part of the TPT (The Pension Trust) scheme, our workplace pension scheme where we make an 11% contribution; you are not required to contribute towards this scheme unless you choose to.
- Access to high-quality professional learning throughout your career as part of the wider Ark family, including a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needs
- Access to Ark Rewards scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers, interest-free loans of up to £5,000 available for season tickets or a bicycle and gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym
Commitment to safeguarding
Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Ark Schools are committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, with a broad range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.