Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Point 1 - 6 (£29,915 - £41,136)
We are seeking teachers who have an in-depth understanding of excellent teaching in EYFS curriculum and expectations. One position will be for an experienced Early Years Lead.
Planning and Teaching
• To be responsible for the classes and groups assigned to you by the Headteacher (to lead if applicable)
• To teach effectively with skill and sensitivity.
• To ensure that a high standard of education is maintained at all times and pupils engage with their learning.
• To plan, prepare and deliver learning experiences appropriate to the needs of the learners in line with the school curriculum.
• To ensure teaching is clear, effectively communicated and lessons are appropriately structured.
• To develop independent learners with positive learning attitudes and behaviours.
• To ensure that all groups of pupils have their learning needs met.
• To ensure the effective and efficient deployment of classroom support.
Please read the job description for full details.
Applying for the job
Please see the recruitment pack for full details. Application forms are available at www.nestschools.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.