- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Part time
Part time (29 hours 5 minutes, 37 weeks per year)
- Contract type
- Grade B (£13,625 - £15,383 pro rota)
Deneholm Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint an effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. They will support the delivery of high quality learning experiences within Early Years Foundation Stage. The successful applicant must be able to work with small groups and support the class teacher with any classroom duties that may be required.
• be experienced in working with children in an EYFS setting
• be confident to deliver small group interventions
• have the ability to create positive learning environments
• have high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
• have evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils
• have a strong and caring personality and is calm, patient and firm
• have good organisation and communication skills
• have familiarity with recording learning and achievements for children’s learning journals e.g. Tapestry
• be committed to providing a ‘child-centred nurturing’ ethos, collaborative team-work and flexible working.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.