Do you have experience in overseeing pupil achievement and progress? We are currently looking to appoint a dedicated and experienced EYFS Leader to help us drive up standards of pupil attainment and achievement at Harris Primary Academy Beckenham.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent)
- A proven track record of recent and successful class teaching in mixed ability classes of primary age
- Successful experience of teaching the primary curriculum
- Good understanding of current theory and best practice in teaching and learning, particularly as it relates to achieving high rates of progress of children of primary age
- Good subject knowledge of core National Curriculum
Our Academy opened in September 2015 in order to provide high quality primary places for local families. We believe that every child is unique and that each deserves the opportunity to be happy, feel valued and experience success.
We are part of a Federation of schools with an established track record in Bromley and across London. Our staff team is committed to ensuring that all of our children access the highest quality education in a safe and nurturing environment.
We believe that all children can achieve and know that it is our job as educators to do everything possible to enable children to reach their potential. We are lucky to have a bright, modern and welcoming building for our school community. We are situated amongst green spaces opposite Kelsey Park, just a short walk from Beckenham Junction rail station.
Our people are at the heart of our success. We have developed a strong culture of collaboration and best practice, with professional development and career planning at its centre. We invest in our staff with support, coaching, mentoring, and a wide range of top-quality training programmes delivered at every level to senior leadership.We look for talented individuals who share our vision for creating exceptional places of learning, and are committed to ensuring that every child in London has access to the best possible education.In addition to the opportunities for career progression, training and development, we also offer a competitive rewards and benefits package which includes our Harris Allowance for teachers on MPS/UPS, a Performance and Loyalty Bonus, Pension Scheme, electric car scheme, a Wellbeing Cash Plan and many other benefits.
The purpose of your role will be:
- To be an exemplary classroom practitioner
- To work with staff and to support them to achieve targets
- To analyse and interpret data to identify appropriate improvement strategies and so ensure challenging targets are set and achieved
- To pro-actively ensure appropriate intervention strategies are put in place when needed
- To provide targeted professional development and interventions
- To coach and mentor the team working in the phase and contribute to performance management
The Harris Federation and all our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, references, an online search, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed.
This job post has expired.