Early Years Practioner
Promoting and working within an Early Years setting, meeting the needs of the children, families and community in which it is based, in accordance with the policies, procedures and working practices of the Centre/School.
Working as part of a team in assisting and consolidating the provision of a high quality Early Years curriculum.
May from time to time be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility defined in this job description.
Essential educational requirements
• Will hold a relevant qualification (NNEB, Level 3 NVQ in Early Years Care and Education, Diploma in Childcare Education, BTEC National Diploma in Early Years, education to graduate level) OR training in the care and education of nursery age children with recent experience in a relevant position.
• Minimum of GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C or above (or equivalent
Essential skills and experience
• Experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage to support children’s learning and development, adjusting activities according to children’s responses and needs; using specialist curricular and learning skills.
• Experience of policy implementation in respect of health and hygiene, child protection and special needs requirement.
• Provide evidence of having previously spoken fluently to customers at an Intermediate Threshold Level
About Holybrook Primary School
- Rillington Mead, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD10 0EF