Role Purpose and Responsibilities
provide support for pupils, the teacher and the school in order to raise
standards of achievement for all pupils.
ensure their safety and welfare and support the inclusion of pupils in all
aspects of school life.
- Any duties as may
be reasonably directed by the Headteacher and the accountabilities expected of
support staff at Osmani.
can say ‘YES’ to all the questions below, then OSMANI could be for you.
- A qualified Early Years Practitioner who is passionate
about early years education
- Somebody who enjoys working with children in the Early
- Somebody who is ICT proficient(able to use Word and
- Somebody who is flexible, hardworking and passionate
about their work
- Somebody who is able to work as part of a team.
- Resilient and adaptable
Benefits and Allowances
Osmani you can expect:
- commitment to a healthy work-life balance
- motivated, well behaved children
- friendly and supportive colleagues to
- caring, interested parents
- excellent learning environment and
- opportunities for professional
development, training and career progression
- excellent transport links
- supportive and committed governors
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
We are dedicated to equality and value diversity.
This job post has expired.