Will consider part-time, job share
Main Pay Range
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified teacher at any stage in their career, to join us and further develop within GLF Schools. All our schools have a passion and understanding of what effective learning is and help to inspire our pupils to be the best they can be. This opportunity is initially based at Longford Park School as a 0.4 FTE job share (2 days per week)
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Multi Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
• Someone who can work well as part of a collaborative team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently
• Someone willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice across GLF Schools
• Someone with the ability to enthuse and engage students in purposeful learning experiences
• A person who is passionate about children's learning and welfare
• A values led individual with high expectations of achievement and behaviour in themselves and others.
• Someone who is committed to personal career progression and enhancement
As a class teacher you will be responsible for:
• Planning and class management
• Supporting SEND pupils and working with the SENCo
• Pastoral care
• Monitoring, assessments and reporting
• Engaging in CPD, staff meetings and development
Please see the attached application pack, relevant to the role you are qualified, for a full job description.
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer that allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish. Our offer includes:
• Continuous Professional Development
• Apprenticeship opportunities for teaching & non-teaching staff
• Work-life and family-friendly policies
• Flexible Working
• Staff Wellbeing
• Career Pathways and Talent Management
• Staff Benefits
• Community and Collaboration
• Valued Worker SchemeMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
126 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Longford Park Primary School
About the Banbury Cluster
Consisting of four schools, the Banbury cluster have a collaborative approach towards working, which means the schools work closely together to provide an outstanding educational experience to the local communities. The schools’ benefit from being able to share resources, knowledge and best practise to support each other and maintain high quality teaching. Joining us will allow for opportunities for career progression across the cluster and give you the chance to enhance your professional skills.
Longford Park (Nursery to Year 5) and Cherry Fields (Nursery to Year 1) are exciting, new build growing schools. Hardwick is a fantastic, established one form entry primary school and William Morris is an outstanding, one form entry primary school.
Arranging a visit to Longford Park Primary School
Please email me to arrange a school visit