We are looking to recruit an
enthusiastic and hardworking person as an Educational Teaching Assistant who
will provide one-to-one support for a child with an EHC Plan in a mainstream
classroom. You will be working alongside
the class teacher, SENDCo and outside agencies.
The position is offered on a fixed term basis, subject to the future
budgetary and operational needs of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for child development and truly want to
‘make a difference’.
- Have a proven track record of nurturing and engaging
positively with children with special educational needs, on a regular basis, in
both outdoor and indoor environments.
- Have experience of working with children in Early Years and
Key Stage One.
- Support a child to develop their language and appropriate
social communication skills.
- Be flexible and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Be willing to take on training as required.
We pride ourselves in providing a
safe, happy and carrying environment, where all pupils are nurtured and valued
within a distinctive and inclusive ethos.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming,
inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers
and support staff.
- Excellent opportunities
to develop professionally and grow in your role.
- A genuine
opportunity to make a difference.
To find out more about the Academy please visit our
All employees of school have a responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
The following employment checks are required for those positions which are based in a school or working with vulnerable young people:
- Evidence of a satisfactory safeguarding check e.g. Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Signed Disqualification Declaration
This job post has expired.