- Job role
- Education support
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Part time
23.75 hours a week, 8:30am-1:15pm Monday to Friday
- Contract type
- £20493 (FTE)
We are looking for a warm and caring ELSA to work as part of our inclusion team, supporting children and helping them to feel happy in school and reach their potential.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call our office on 01604 810371 to arrange.
Closing date for applications: 12 (noon) on Monday 27th September 2021
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 29th September 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and safer recruitment process. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants and references will be requested for shortlisted applicants prior to interview.
Please down load an application pack from the school website. Completed applications and queries should be emailed to: email@example.com.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 453 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Earls Barton Primary School
We are a Primary School based in an expanding rural setting with an intake of up to 75 children per year.
Here at EBPS we have:
• children who are happy and well behaved.
• supportive and hardworking teaching and support staff teams who are keen to make learning fun, exciting and relevant for the children.
• a strong leadership team who are driving the school forward
• a clear emphasis on supporting the whole child, including having an emotional support assistant and family support worker
• a proactive governing body
• supportive parents, several of whom volunteer regularly in the classroom
• an active PTA who help us keep our teaching and learning environments well resourced.
Arranging a visit to Earls Barton Primary School
Please contact the school on 01604 810371 to arrange a visit