Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Maternity Cover until 31/8/22 or the member of staff's return if earlier)
MPR1 - UPR3 (£25,714 - £41,604)
We are seeking to appoint a bright, lively and enthusiastic teacher to join our English team at Sir Bernard Lovell Academy. We are a successful and over-subscribed school with an expanding roll and situated on the outskirts of Bristol. We welcome interest from both Early Careers Teachers and experienced teachers. There is potential for an experienced candidate to take on some additional TLR responsibility within the team.
We are looking for an aspirational teacher who can:
• Deliver excellent lessons across key stages and ability ranges, including KS4 and KS5
• Inspire a love of reading, writing and public speaking amongst our students
• Work closely and collaboratively within an experienced team of professionals
In return we can offer you:
• A friendly and respectful school environment
• The opportunity to work alongside supportive and outward-looking colleagues
• A competitive salary and additional benefits
• A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
• Wider opportunities to be involved across our multi academy trust
• Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
The closing date for applications is: midnight on Sunday, 16th May, 2021
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter
No CVs or agencies please
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Sir Bernard Lovell Academy reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 11 to 18
1010 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Sir Bernard Lovell Academy
Sir Bernard Lovell Academy is situated on the Bristol to Bath cycle track and easily commutable by bike, public transport or car. Wellsway Multi Trust a partnership of schools which span - Keynsham area that are working together provide high quality educational experience for all students in their care be truly inclusive provider 4-19 education area. committed safeguarding promoting welfare children young people expects staff volunteers share this commitment. Your suitability work with will form part selection process. For post, prior appointment apply satisfactory enhanced Disclosure Barring check, Children’s Barred list two references, pre-employment health screening Teachers, Prohibition Check relation children’s workforce. In some settings Declaration required order meet our obligations under ‘Disqualification Childcare Act 2006.