- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £25,714 - £41,604
5 Dimensions Trust is currently advertising for the following exciting fulltime permanent contract to start January 2022 at The Hazeley Academy:
Teacher of English (ECT’s welcome to apply)
TMS/UPS - £25,714 - £41,604
Are you looking for a teaching post within a ‘Good’ school who are on a mission to make Hazeley the BEST place to work and study? We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational teacher who is passionate about education to join us. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience of teaching across all key stages including A Level and exam groups. NQTs are welcome to apply too. A full job description is available.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 1578 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
About The Hazeley Academy
What can the Hazeley Academy offer you?
• A friendly and supportive working environment which is well resourced and has excellent facilities
• A well-developed induction programme for new members of staff
• The opportunity to teach across all Key Stages
• Enthusiastic, hard-working students who are grateful for the education and opportunities they receive
• A commitment to your professional development with a 5-year career flight plan
• A great place to work! A staff survey revealed that our staff ranked us as ‘outstanding’ in core areas including appreciation of staff and developing staff moral
You will have the opportunity to develop through our dedicated 5 Dimensions Leadership and Training Centre which offers a wide-ranging and nationally recognised professional development opportunities.
5 Dimensions Trusts schools are consistently ranked amongst the highest-achieving schools in Milton Keynes. We are on a mission to make our Trust the very BEST place to work and study and place the wellbeing of our staff at the forefront of our actions. Our staff wellbeing programme is varied and well attended. We offer a wide range of wellbeing incentives and social events and offer a generous pension scheme, access to high quality training, and incremental pay progression. Should you like a tour of the academy prior to applying, please contact HR on 01908 555625
Arranging a visit to The Hazeley Academy
Contact Louise Moore
Similar jobs nearby
English Teacher ECT
Shenley Brook End School
Walbank Grove, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK5 7ZT