- View all Part timejobs, View all Term timejobs
- This will be an annualised hours contract which will equate to 780 hours per year. Normal working hours will be 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday, but may vary due to the seasonal nature of the role and during examination periods.
Annual or full time equivalent salary
- Grade G point 8 – 20 £20,852 – £26,446 pa pro rata
- £9,630.03 – £12,213.49 per annum
Examinations Officer job summary
The school requires for September 2022, or sooner, a well organised person to be the Examinations Officer and Senior Invigilator.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
• Running and administrating the school’s external examinations (GCSE, BTEC).
• Recruiting, training and deploying external invigilators for GCSE and BTEC Examinations.
• Liaise with the SENCO regarding the planning and administration of the Year 7 CATS tests.
• The planning and administration of all mock examinations in Year 11.
• The planning and administration of the Year 10 examinations.
• Act as Senior Invigilator in all above examinations.
This will be an annualised hours contract which will equate to 780 hours per year. Normal working hours will be 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday, but may vary due to the seasonal nature of the role and during examination periods. Working weeks will be term time only, plus 5 days (which includes 2 result days and 3 INSET days).
Salary Scale Grade G point 8 – 20 £20,852 – £26,446 pro rata. Actual Salary per annum £9,630.03 – £12,213.49.
For further details and an application form please see documents attached to this advertisement.
Closing date for applications is midday Friday 24th June 2022
Interviews week commencing 27th June 2022
Cirencester Kingshill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We also reserve the right to close this advert earlier if there is a sufficient number of applications.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cirencester Kingshill School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- 907 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
Cirencester Kingshill School, opened in 1976, as a purpose built 11-16 co-educational comprehensive. It is situated on the south east side of Cirencester approximately one mile from the centre, on a spacious site bordering open countryside. The school became an Academy in August 2011.
Arranging a visit to Cirencester Kingshill School
If you have any queries with regards to this vacancy please contact the school's Personnel Officer via email, email@example.com, or call the school on 01285 651511.