The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is looking to appoint a highly experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Salary: circa £30,000, 35 hours per week, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays As a highly skilled EA, you will provide excellent support to our CEO. You will have proven Executive Assistant experience and would be confident managing demanding and conflicting schedules. You will be highly professional, diplomatic and be able to communicate effectively with people and stakeholders at all levels.
The position includes but is not limited to:
Experience and qualifications required:
- Managing and maintaining the CEO executive schedule, including scheduling travel or arranging virtual appointment
- Organising and preparing documents, including disseminating committee meeting and board papers, and minute-taking.
- Organising correspondence and following up on pending matters
- Answering and directing correspondence to appropriate executives and parties.
- Assisting with organising events
- At least 3 years’ experience as a PA/EA
- Highly developed organisational skills
- A meticulous and thorough nature
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively use a variety of IT packages including Powerpoint Excel, Outlook and Teams
- A high level of confidentiality
Applying for the job
Please apply via My New Term: https://www.mynewterm.com/school/The-Diocese-of-Ely-Multi-Academy-Trust/406847664/EDV-2021-DEMT-60918/Executive-Assistant-to-support-our-Chief-Executive-Officer-More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Diocese Of Ely Multi Academy Trust
The Church of England has been providing high quality education in England for more than 200 years.
The DEMAT promise encompasses providing the best education and life chances we can through nurturing our children’s values of Love, Community, Trust, Respect and Ambition.
We recognise the importance of continually improving the quality of education across our schools. And, as a result, we invest in the development of our curriculum, teaching and wider provision to ensure these improvements are realised.
Our schools give children the chance to learn, grow and make friends in a happy and inclusive environment. Most importantly, we provide them with a firm foundation for the future and the opportunity to thrive.
We equip children with the skills and knowledge to fulfil their potential, to build their confidence and aspirations. Our aim is to help them understand the positive role they can play in their local communities.
Above all, we seek to instil a lifelong love of learning and to expand each child’s horizons. In addition, we want to give them the tools to succeed in whatever they set their minds to.
Our vision is for every child to flourish and to be introduced to the richness of human experience. And we want children to understand, question and contribute to the world around them.
Head office location
Barton Road, Ely, CB7 4DX