This job expired on 24 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
9 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - To work across both schools within the Federation.
Full-time equivalent salary
- Between £64,437 and £73,917
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Significant and successful senior leadership experience within a primary school.
- Experience across the whole primary provision, including the Foundation Stage.
- Ability to demonstrate committment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- A person who understands the distinctive nature of a Church School.
- Committed to aspirational, educational standards for all pupils and staff.
- Be an excellent communicator and have strong, interpersonal skills (written, verbal and aural) and resilience to engage the communities of both schools.
- Evidence of understanding the impact of budgets, resources and financial planning on school sustainability.
- Have an exceptional understanding of the primary curriculum across all key stages, including the Foundation Stage.
- Evidence of encouraging the personal and professional development of all staff.
- Welcome support and challenge from the Governing Body and actively supports the governors to deliver their functions effectively.
What the school offers its staff
- Happy children who are keen to learn
- Dedicated and loyal staff who are enthusiastic about their teaching
- Sharing of expertise and resources across the Federation
- Outward looking governors who encourage wider opportunities
- Hands on support from the Rectors of both Parishes
- Sharing of expertise through the local cluster of Headteachers
- Ongoing support from the Lincolnshire Locality Lead
- Being part of the Diocese of Lincoln Church family
Commitment to safeguarding
About St George's Church of England Aided Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 187 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
St. George's Church of England Primary School, Stamford is part of the Aspire Federation. William Hildyard Church of England Primary and Nursery School in Market Deeping is the partner school. They are both one form entry Primary Schools and both judged to be 'Good' by Ofsted. Both schools have a full complement of staff. There is an Executive Headteacher across the two schools with one Governing Body.
Arranging a visit to St George's Church of England Aided Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
William Alvey School
Eastgate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7EA
Lime Academy Abbotsmede
Kingsley Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 5JS
Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Academy
The Drove, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7AT
Benwick Primary School
High Street, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 0XA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln