Will consider full-time, part-time
Main Scale or UPS
We are seeking someone who is:
• An outstanding primary practitioner with a passion for education who can ensure all pupils achieve their full potential
• Fun and will create a ‘love of learning’ in their classroom
• Some experience in upper Key Stage 2 with an understanding of end of Key Stage 2 expectations
• An effective team player with the commitment to “go the extra mile” for the benefit of school and our pupils
• Driven and enthusiastic with high expectations of behaviour, achievement and learning outcomes
• Supportive of our Christian ethos and our school values of friendship, love, trust and honesty
In return we can offer:
• Happy, inquisitive and engaging children who are proud of their school
• The chance to become part of our vibrant and hard-working team
• Continued investment in your professional development
• Encouraging, friendly and supportive colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school
• A fully committed and supportive Governing Body with a commitment to improving your work life balance.
Applying for the job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
270 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Todmorden CofE J, I & N School
As a school we take great pride in educating children in a friendly, caring environment, through a curriculum which is challenging and exciting. The whole school community and all we do is underpinned by our Christian Values of love, honesty, trust and friendship. Our aim is that all our children 'soar high' and leave Todmorden CE School confident, happy and with a lifelong love of learning.
Arranging a visit to Todmorden CofE J, I & N School
Please email to arrange a COVID safe visit. Visits are actively encouraged.