Stanley Road Primary School is a thriving, happy primary school, in the heart of a diverse community, with a strong nurturing ethos, where children make good progress and enjoy a rich curriculum which meets their needs. Stanley Road is a one and a half form entry primary school with our own nursery. We are seeking a highly committed and experienced teacher who will be able ‘to hit the ground running’ in September.
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate and deliver:
- High quality teaching and learning experiences every day
- Is enthusiastic and determined to make a difference to ensure that every pupil reaches their potential
- Has high expectations and will inspire all pupils to do their best
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to make pupils and parents feel valued
- A very clear understanding of how children learn and develop
- Be well organised and proactive to children’s needs
- A sense of humour and be able to make each and every pupils feel special
Stanley Road Primary School can offer:
- A happy, exciting and friendly environment
- An environment where pupils are well behaved and supportive parents are proud to send their children to our school.
- A commitment to high quality CPD
- Stanley Road Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Perry Hall Multi Academy Trust can offer:
- Access to highly sought Teachers Pension
- Termly well-being mornings or afternoons
- Access to an employee benefits portal which includes a number of discount vouchers for shopping, entertainment and dining
- A Cycle to work scheme
- Free will-writing service
- Free telephone counselling and online access to our employee advice and assistance portal
- A salary sacrifice scheme which allows you to buy a new car
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- A Financial Well-being service
- A Health Cash plan
- A Voluntary Private Medical service
Please complete our application form, which can be found on this website, and submit by email to email@example.com to apply.
PHMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
Please contact the school on 01905 355043 for further information.
This job post has expired.