We are looking for an inspirational EYFS teacher to join our school family at Braddock Primary School. The role is temporary full time to cover maternity leave from Oct 23 until 31st August 24.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and ECT’s.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our school where faith, togetherness and adventure are at the heart of everything we do. We believe that every member of our school community has important talents to share, nurture and grow. As a proud member of the St Barnabas Multi Academy Trust, our vision is supported with a ‘Bring It!’ approach to all areas of our school life.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who can:
- demonstrate high quality teaching.
- be proactive in supporting our team approach with good interpersonal skills.
- contribute to our Church of England ethos.
- maintain a dynamic, inspirational yet challenging learning environment.
- secure high quality relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
- demonstrate a desire to ensure that every single child can achieve the best of their ability, through effective differentiation and high-quality teaching.
- Embrace and capitalise on the learning environment outside the four walls of the classroom.
Should you wish to arrange an appointment to visit our school, please contact the school office on 01579 326136
St Barnabas CE Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks. This position is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Exceptions Order 1975
:To apply, download an application form and return to : firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Central Office, St. Martin’s CofE Primary School, Lake Lane, Liskeard, PL14 3DE.
This job post has expired.