EYFS Class Teacher
EYFS Class Teacher (with the possibility of EYFS Lead)
Full Time 1.0 FTE
Teacher M1 – M4
M1 – M6 + TLR with EYFS Lead Role
Starting January 2020 or as soon as contract release date allows
Moorlands Schools Federation comprises of an Infant and Junior School which share a beautiful green campus and fantastic facilities in the city of Bath. We are part of The Bath and Mendip Partnership Trust, which is a Multi Academy Trust of 11 schools.
We are looking for an exceptional, passionate, inspirational and committed class teacher to join our friendly and inclusive team of children, staff, parents and governors.
Are you the person to make a real, significant and positive difference to the learning and personal development of our children?
We are seeking someone who can demonstrate good subject knowledge and provide consistently high quality teaching and learning.
We would welcome visits to the school. Please contact the office by telephone or email: email@example.com to arrange.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Successful classroom practitioner
• Sound understanding of skills and attributes involved in effective primary practice – Effective teaching and learning styles
• Understanding of pupil educational development and well-being
• Effective teaching and learning strategies
• Capability to respond flexibly to the needs of a broad range of pupils with special needs
• Ability to develop and sustain good relationships with children, staff and parents
• Good communication skills
About Moorlands Infant School
- Moorfields Road, Bath, Somerset, BA2 2DQ
- Moorlands Infant School website (opens in a new window)