EYFS Class Teacher
4 days remaining to apply
Start date details
9 June 2023 at 9am
23 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Part timejobs - 2 days per week
- Fixed term - Until 31 December 2023
- £12,700-£15,524 (FTE £31,750-£38,810)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced EYFS class teacher until Christmas 2023 with an immediate start available. This post is for two days a week: Mondays and Tuesdays. The successful candidate must have EYFS experience and be able to work within a team, communicating effectively in a job share arrangement.
St Clare's has a self-contained EYFS building which is only three years old and a substantial, newly-refurbished outdoor area. The EYFS is well-resourced and there is an excellent teaching assistant supporting the class. Our children are amazing! They are happy, inquisitive, independent young people who will make you smile every day!
We will offer the successful applicant a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
How to apply
To apply for this role please visit the Trust vacancies pagewww.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/and submit your application no later than the closing date stated above.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received.
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our schools. Please contact the school offices to arrange an appointment on 01530 837747
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent/unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
What the school offers its staff
- Electric Car Scheme – access to our new electric dreams care scheme, in partnership with Octopus Energy
- Childcare – If you have children that attend before/after school at one of the 23 schools in our Trust, as an employee you will be able to access this resource for free.
About St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Our school is part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 23 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Leicester City, Rutland and Leicestershire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development.
The Trust and all our schools within our Trust committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check, online check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities/beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Saint Clare's Primary School A Catholic Voluntary Academy, Coalville, Leicestershire
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 200 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Saint Clare's Primary School A Catholic Voluntary Academy, Coalville, Leicestershire website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Saint Clare's Primary School A Catholic Voluntary Academy, Coalville, Leicestershire
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Stivichall Primary School
Coat of Arms Bridge Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 6PY
Bluecoat Primary Academy
Harvey Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 3BB
Horninglow Primary: A de Ferrers Trust Academy
Horninglow Road North, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0SW
St Alban's Catholic Voluntary Academy
Newstead Avenue, Derby, Derbyshire, DE21 6NU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicestershire and Rutland