EYFS Classroom Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Nishkam Primary School Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV3 0PR
This job expired on 24 June 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
24 June 2022 at 12:00pm
10 June 2022
About Nishkam Primary School Wolverhampton
- School type
- Free School, Multi-faith, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 376 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic teacher who is excited about the prospect of shaping the future of a growing school? Do you want to join a school rated Good with Outstanding features under the new Ofsted framework: https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/npsw/page/?title=Inspection+reports&pid=340
Have you the vision, commitment and drive to help us continue to develop and deliver the best provision for every child? Why not visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/nishkamprimarywolves or our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 to find out more about us.
We welcome applications from practitioners who will:
• Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
• Be committed to on-going professional development;
• Contribute to the wider life at the school;
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
• Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team.
The School The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of: academic excellence, the development of a learning community that supports children throughout their lives and a strong values-led approach to life, which is nurtured and supported throughout and beyond the curriculum.
Our children are a delight to teach, and fully engaged in their values-led education. The school and Trust is exceptionally well-resourced with enthusiastic and hardworking staff, and the support team dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed