|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 4 to Upper pay range 3, £30,599 to £40,490|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a happy, successful and forward-thinking primary school. We are looking for a confident, passionate practitioner to join our leadership team, who together can continue to raise achievement in all areas and lead the school in Early Years.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a strong classroom practitioner who achieves great results.
• Has high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour.
• Has a good understanding of progression and expectations in EYFS.
• Has proven classroom management and organisation skills.
• Embraces creativity and has a positive outlook on life.
• Has an ability to inspire children to enjoy learning.
• Has a commitment to enable children to reach their full potential and be committed to educating the 'whole child'.
• Is fascinated by the learning process and actively seeks new ideas and research.
• Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and children.
• Has great ideas and wants to share them.
• Sincerely values every member of the school community.
• Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
• Has the ability to make learning fun and engaging whilst ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
• Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face!
In return, we can offer you:
• A supportive and committed Leadership Team and Governing Body.
• Hardworking, friendly and talented staff.
• Well behaved, enthusiastic children.
• A commitment to continued professional development.
In order to support you in making the very best of this role, you will receive regular, allocated Leadership time and PPA time. In addition, you will have access to professional development tailored to your needs.
St. Saviour’s C of E Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding. The successful candidate will require enhanced DBS clearance.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 0121 464 6923 to make an appointment for a visit. We look forward to meeting you.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Previous experience in early years is essential
TLR2 payment £2796
CPD and support
|School type||LA Maintained School, Church of England|
|School size||410 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||5 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Saviour's C of E Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About St Saviour's C of E Primary School
Alum Rock Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B8 1JB