|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||L1 - L5|
* Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher ready for the step up into an exciting leadership role in our Foundation Stage provision here at Cleves Cross Primary and Nursery School?•
* Would you like to develop your leadership skills in our purpose-built nursery classroom which fully complements our already outstanding provision?
* Have you the vision, commitment and enthusiasm to help us to continue to develop and deliver the best early years provision for every child?
Applying for the job
Request application pack from email address supplied.
- EYFS Leader advert text (1).docx  0.06 MB
- EYFS leader person specification.docx  0.05 MB
- Cleves-Cross-Primary-School-Job-description-EYFS-Leader.docx  0.02 MB
|School size||254 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Cleves Cross Primary and Nursery School Academy website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01740 651599|
About Cleves Cross Primary and Nursery School Academy
Cleves Cross Primary School is a popular school with excellent facilities both indoors and outdoors, with grounds that are fully used to enhance the experience of all of our pupils. We are a Rights Respecting and Eco School and our ethos is reflected in our commitment to these values. We want someone who has a good understanding of these values and who can promote and enhance them from the very start of our children’s time here at school. Our nursery provides flexible provision for 3-4 year olds, and managing places, curriculum delivery and resources is critical to the ongoing success of the setting.
Arranging a visit to Cleves Cross Primary and Nursery School Academy
See advert text.
Cleves Cross, Ferryhill, County Durham, DL17 8QY
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed