EYFS Leader/Class Teacher
This job expired on 20 March 2023
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 11:59pm
6 March 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - See advertisment
- Fixed term - With a view of becoming permanent
Full-time equivalent salary
- £29,800 - £43,685 per annum (Subject to Teachers Terms and Conditions)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- The ability to plan innovatively for all EYFS
- Proven experience of a rigorous approach to assessment and feedback
- The ability to set high expectations for yourself and our pupils
- A commitment to raising standards of attainment and achievement for all pupils
- Excellent classroom, people and team management skills
- A commitment to the whole school ethos, values and team spirit
What the school offers its staff
- Enthusiastic staff who are keen to share their considerable expertise and to learn from others
- Continued professional development training
- Super, caring and hardworking children and adults
- Families who want the very best for their children
- An opportunity to be part of our journey to excellence across the school
If you are passionate about providing outstanding learning opportunities for all children and supporting a team of staff to achieve this, we look forward to hearing from you.
Further details about the role
- Visits to the school are strongly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the School Office on 01785 334960. Further information can be obtained in the same way.
Applications are encouraged to state their curriculum strengths and interests when applying. This post is not suitable for ECTs.
Closing Date: Monday 20th March 2023
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 22nd March 2023
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 27th March 2023
Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by telephone or email.
If you require an application pack, please download the attached information.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Leonard's Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 188 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Leonard's Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01785 334960
St. Leonard’s Primary School is a one-form entry Community Primary School with 210 pupils on roll, located in Stafford. Our school has been a key part of the local community for many years, with strong links to the wider community. Our pupils are hardworking, caring, and show a passion for learning. We are now at the stage where we are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who will continue to build on our current success. Our last Ofsted inspection in 2019 indicated that we are a “Good” school, with “Outstanding” early years provision. Our school is also in an exciting phase of a planned relocation to a larger site which will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to be part of our growth story in the next chapter of St. Leonard’s journey and development. Our new site will be based at the Kingston Centre and is a £4 million flagship project of innovation and sustainability. One of your key roles and initial challenges will be to grow our school from a one form entry to a one point five form entry by 2025/26.
Arranging a visit to St Leonard's Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Staffordshire and Stoke