Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year with the potential to be permanent)
Main Scale or UPS
The Headteacher and Governors of our happy, popular, friendly school, are seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic, inspiring Reception class teacher to become part of our wonderful team.
We are seeking someone who is:
• An outstanding EYFS practitioner who can enthuse our youngest children to have a love of learning and guide them with their first steps in reading and writing
• Dedicated, fun and creative offering wonderful opportunities through the provision in their classroom
• Willing to build strong relationships with our parents and families with the commitment to “go the extra mile” for the benefit of our school community
• Driven and enthusiastic with high expectations of behaviour, achievement and learning outcomes
• Supportive of our Christian ethos and our school values of friendship, love, trust and honesty
In return we can offer:
• Happy, inquisitive and engaging children who are proud of their school & community
• The chance to become part of our vibrant, amazing, hard-working team
• Continued investment in your professional development
• Encouraging, friendly and supportive colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school
• A bright, large double classroom with all new fixtures, fixings and furniture
• A fully committed and supportive Governing Body with a commitment to improving your work life balance.
Being part of our fantastic staff team!
Applying for the job
Complete the application form and please return to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
270 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Todmorden CofE J, I & N School
We would like to extend a warm welcome to Todmorden CE (A) J, I & N School, a Church school with a big heart and a welcoming community. Our school, in the centre of Todmorden, has been growing in success for over 175 years, since it first opened in 1845.
As a school we take great pride in educating children in a friendly, caring environment, through a curriculum which is challenging and exciting. The whole school community and all we do is underpinned by our Christian Values of love, honesty, trust and friendship. Our aim is that all our children 'soar high' and leave Todmorden CE School confident, happy and with a lifelong love of learning.
Arranging a visit to Todmorden CofE J, I & N School
Visits are actively encouraged with Covid measures in place, please email or call to arrange your visit to our wonderful school.