Required for April 2020
Temporary position for one year
The school standards committee at St Brigid’s wish to appoint an excellent Foundation Stage practitioner with high expectations and the commitment to work as an effective team member to shape the future for all their children. This is an exciting safe learning environment where children and staff appreciate attending school every day. They have effectively employed a creative curriculum that offers broad and balanced learning enabling teachers to embrace inspired, imaginative and fun lessons.
The school can offer:
• A fantastic Foundation Stage team who work closely together including Nursery provision.
• Happy children who enjoy learning
• A creative curriculum
• High standards of pupil behaviour
• Dedicated staff and an effective school standards committee
• Very supportive parents
Essential educational requirements
A successful applicant will:
• Be an Inspirational and an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Has high expectations of pupil behaviour
• Passionate to engage and challenge all children
• Good knowledge of the Foundation Stage curriculum
• Willing to get involved in the wider life of the school
For any Primary Teacher post you must have QTS, be TA (GTC) Registered, DBS (CRB) checked or willing to undergo one and able to provide two references. This is a Full Time, temporary Contracted Role.
Essential skills and experience
The school is ideally looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher.
About St Brigid's Catholic Primary School
St Brigid’s is a happy, successful and well-respected primary school which is part of the Lumen Christi Multi Academy Company. The School has an excellent reputation as well as enjoying a strong partnership between the School and Parish community.
- Frankley Beeches Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B31 5AB
- St Brigid's Catholic Primary School website (opens in a new window)