- Early years
- £27009 to £31155 (pro rata)
EYFS Teaching Assistant (Level 3) job summary
EYFS Level 3 Teaching Assistant REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2022
We are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our EYFS team in September 2022. The post is to provide support in our Nursery and Reception classrooms working alongside the class teacher as a key part of the team.
• Have an enthusiasm and passion for working with young children along with some knowledge and experience of the early years foundation stage
• Have the drive to want to ensure that the children you support make good progres
• Work as part of our team as we seek to build on the great things we do
• Be a reflective practitioner who is keen to develop their teaching skills
• Be able to support the Christian ethos and values of the school
We can offer you
• Supportive and friendly colleagues
• An exciting and ambitious curriculum
• A welcoming and happy school with well-behaved children and supportive parents
• A commitment to your continuous professional development
• Support from colleagues to implement the support
• A school located right in the heart of central London with brilliant opportunities for learning outside the classroom
St James and St John is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful appointee in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Applications will only be accepted if submitted using the application form provided. CVs cannot be accepted.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office for an appointment.
Please email Mrs Vera Hoti in the school office for further information – email@example.com
Closing date for applications : Friday 24th June at 12 noon
Interview date: Wednesday 29th June
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St James & St John Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 186 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
St James and St John is a successful one-form entry Church of England primary school situated near to Paddington, Lancaster Gate and Hyde Park. We are proud of our fantastic children and the strong sense of community in our school.
Arranging a visit to St James & St John Church of England Primary School
Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Find more school jobs in London