Family and Learning Support Worker
This job expired on 20 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
20 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Hours are negotiable depending on candidate. Minimum 22.5 hours weekly
- C1/C2 (SCP 14-17) £26,425 – 27,919 pro-rata
What skills and experience we're looking for
This is a new role at St.Patrick's. We are looking for the right candidate who will ;
- engage with families to coordinate and provide family support. To provide parents with informal advice and guidance.
- help children, young people and families to overcome barriers and challenges in order to improve future outcomes and enable children to achieve their true potential.
- contribute to the safeguarding of children.
- coordinate and facilitate Parenting Programmes. Please see the job description and person specification on the website for further details.
What the school offers its staff
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and cherished children who take great pride in attending St Patrick’s.
- A fantastic team of dedicated and supportive staff who strive to have a positive impact on children’s lives.
- A perfect balance of care,development and support for staff with high expectations.
- Supportive and committed parents and governors.
- A leadership team dedicated to attainment, achievement and enjoyment.
Commitment to safeguarding
About St Patrick Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Catholic, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 212 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0113 2480380
St Patrick Catholic primary school is situated just off York Road (A64) in inner-east Leeds. The school serves an area of high deprivation with a diverse cultural community and a thriving supportive parish. 87% of the pupils are Catholic. The school is oversubscribed with waiting lists in most year groups. The staffing at St Patrick’s has historically been very stable with many staff enjoying long and happy careers here. I was appointed head teacher in September 2019 and have been touched by the warmth of welcome from the school community as a whole. We have started on an exciting journey here at St. Patrick’s; one that focusses on delivering an exciting and engaging curriculum that provides our pupils with the very best possible start to their education and places Christ and the Gospel virtues at the centre.
Arranging a visit to St Patrick Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Barkerend Primary Leadership Academy
Hendford Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 0QT
Nessfield Drive, Keighley, BD22 6NP
St. Georges Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 8BB
Carr Junior School
Ostman Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 5QA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leeds and West Yorkshire