Federation School Business Manager
13 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 May 2023
4 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
17 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - Permanent Part time Role, working across our three academy sites (Colkirk, Sculthorpe and Little Snoring) Hours per week: 22.5hrs per week (3 days a week)
- G point 18 – 22 proportionate to the full-time salary of £27,344 – £29,439 (depending upon experience)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced, committed and self-motivated Federation School Business Manager to become part of our family of three Primary Schools from May 2023.
Unity Federation is a family of two small Church of England Primary Schools and one small Community Primary School that all lie around Fakenham and include Colkirk Church of England Primary Academy, Sculthorpe Church of England Primary Academy and Little Snoring Community Primary Academy. Each school has between 55-75 pupils on role. The Federation is also part of DNEAT (Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust).
The Federation is looking to appoint an experienced School Business Manager who will work across all three of our Primary Schools. The successful candidate will be part of the senior leadership team and help to drive the future vision for the Federation.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has, is working towards or is willing to undertake a school business management qualification.
- Will lead in a range of areas that may include procurement, HR, premises compliance, administrative processes and systems, liaising with the Trust where applicable.
- Has strong day to day budgeting and business skills.
- Has previous experience at a senior management level.
- Has experience of core Human Resource procedures.
- Has experience of managing budgets and reporting at senior level.
- Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Has a strong culture of safeguarding.
- Works under their own initiative and lead on multiple projects at the same time.
- Demonstrates a mature and considered approach to problem solving.
- Is a skilled communicator and decision-maker who can lead in complex situations
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- A welcoming, caring Federation full of adults who go above and beyond for our children
- A strong culture of safeguarding where all adults are supervised and supported to ensure children, young people and adults in our organisation are safe
- Children who are determined to do their absolute best at every opportunity and are excited and enthused by their learning.
- A welcoming, supportive and active Governing Body.
- Parents/carers and families who want to be actively involved in their child’s education.
- A supportive Trust who offer high quality professional development opportunities.
- Well-stocked staffrooms full of goodies
If you are hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated, and adaptable and are ready to ensure all in our schools ‘Have Faith, Flourish and Fly High’, then we would welcome your application. If you would like to know more then please get in touch to arrange a visit, please contact the our Executive Headteacher, Miss Suzannah Hayes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Sculthorpe Church of England Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 61 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Sculthorpe Church of England Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Middleton Church of England Primary Academy
School Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 1SA
Morley Church of England Primary Academy
Deopham Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 9TS
Dereham Church of England Junior Academy
Gilpin's Ride, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1BJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Norfolk