Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 Year fixed term maternity cover)
£26,948-£42,780 pay award pending 2021
The successful candidate will:
• have the vision to fully develop and support the PE Department.
• be an inspirational communicator and have the skills to both challenge and encourage students to achieve their potential.
• be committed to securing positive student outcomes at Key Stage 4 and 5.
• have the ability to think creatively and encourage student engagement.
• foster good working relationships with other schools as the School Sports Coordinator
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a well-resourced and successful Sports Faculty. If you are looking to work in a 'good with outstanding school' Ofsted 2013, with fantastic facilities then Roding Valley could be the place for you.
It is an exciting time in the history of the school with the further development of the sixth form, expansion of pupil numbers, a new building which has provided a state-of-the-art learning environment and two new all-weather sports facilities.
We can offer:
• an outstanding NQT provision and support
• a friendly and supportive working environment
• a comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
• Bike to work Scheme
• freshly made food on-site delivered through our excellent canteen facilities
Applying for the job
Visit the school website https://www.tes.com/schools/employers/1046533/current-jobsMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1311 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Roding Valley High School
"RVHS is a great place to work as it combines the freedom to be creative in your teaching alongside the support which ensures you are best able to do your job."
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicated leaders at senior and middle leadership levels and a commitment to the professional development of staff. RVHS is keen to embrace an approach that is centred on teaching and learning and academic attainment for our students. RVHS is an 11-18 school in Essex, that enjoys a good reputation in the local area and benefits from excellent transport links, including being adjacent to Loughton tube station (Central Line).
For further information see the website www.rodingvalley.net
Informal discussions with the Senior Deputy Headteacher, Mr R Mammen, are welcome, please contact him on email@example.com to arrange.
Roding Valley High School and its governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Arranging a visit to Roding Valley High School
Please contact Mr Rob Mammen, rmammen:rodingvalley.net