This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
22 March 2023 at 9am
7 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 36 hours, 38 weeks per year (term-time only)
Full-time equivalent salary
- £24,012 - £25,210 (April 2022-2023 pay rate) - (2023-2024 pay award pending)
Scale H2/H3 depending on experience £24,012 - £25,210 FTE;
£19,922 - £20,916 pro rata
What skills and experience we're looking for
• To support the day to day running of the Trust’s Finance Department.
• To bring life to the school motto of “Inspiring Learning”.
• To be committed to and to promote the school’s vision, aims, objectives and values.
• To be familiar with and operate within the Academy Trust’s Scheme of Delegation and Financial Procedures, and other regulations governing management of Academy finances.
What the school offers its staff
REASONS TO WORK AT PINNER HIGH SCHOOL
• A friendly, respectful and collaborative environment.
• The opportunity to work with a number of skilled professionals.
• The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme; our own Duke of Edinburgh style award for younger students.
• The opportunity to work with independent, resilient pupils who take pride in their community and themselves.
• Excellent CPD opportunities and access to training, including trust member schools across the Borough.
• A collaborative approach to building a new school community
• Opportunities to access and experience senior leadership positions
• Continuous professional development;
• Employee Assistance Programme;
• Defined benefit pension scheme (LGPS) with significant employer contribution;
• Paid lunch break duty with free lunch whilst on duty;
• Subsidised meals;
• Free tea and coffee;
• Onsite parking
• Gym access;
• Brand new facilities;
• Free eye care voucher;
• Salary sacrifice scheme for Cycle to Work
• Three weeks Christmas break in December
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Pinner High School
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 998 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Pinner High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Pinner High School opened in September 2016 with 150 Year 7 students. We will admit 180 Year 7 students each year; so having 900 Year 7 – Year 11 students. Our onsite sixth form is now open with a full complement of year groups. Alongside this, there are 12 additional places for students with Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Pinner High School is located on Beaulieu Drive, HA5 1NB. Pinner High School is part of The Harrow Academies Trust, a multi-academy trust established by the seven secular high school academies within Harrow. Our high schools, together with Whitmore High School (which is a community school maintained by Harrow Council), have a strong track record of collaboration, including establishing Sixth Forms, the age-of-transfer that saw Year 7 join high school (instead of middle school), academy conversion in 2011, and establishing The Jubilee Academy (an alternative provision free school) in 2013.
Arranging a visit to Pinner High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
The Brittons Academy
Ford Lane, Rainham, Essex, RM13 7BB
Whitmore High School
Porlock Avenue, Harrow, HA2 0AD
Teaching Assistant Level 2 - HIGH COIN
Three Rivers Academy
Bell Farm Way, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 5EJ
Dame Alice Owen's School
Dugdale Hill Lane, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 2DU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed