The First Federation Trust is looking for a Data Analyst, an exciting new position. This position
presents a rare opportunity to join our thriving and successful Trust.
The First Federation Trust was created in 2012. Initially as a group of six Devon schools we have steadily grown to our current 21 schools spread between Devon, Plymouth and Weymouth. All our schools are primary schools, many with nurseries attached. Our Trust growth has been carefully considered with a clear view that growth must never be at the detriment of our current schools. Our schools vary in size; the smallest having 29 pupils on roll and the largest just under 500 pupils. We recently opened a Special Educational Needs (SEND) Resource base for pupils with social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH) needs with another base opening in 2024.
The new post that we have created will support the Trust as we continue to grow.
The post holder will work alongside our Director of Performance and Development
and executive team. In partnership, the post holder will provide a range of high-quality
functions to allow the team the make the best use of the data available to
them. This will inform strategic decision making at every level of the Trust.
- Support the improvement of pupil outcomes in all Trust schools through the facilitation of effective data and systems use and capability throughout the Trust.
- Oversee the smooth running of the Trust’s management information systems, their inputs and outputs, in line with Trust, DfE and Ofsted requirements and to support the Trust’s data and school improvement strategies.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of information with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will work from the First Federation Offices, Brixington Primary School, Exmouth, Devon EX8 4JQ / Blackpool CE Primary School, Liverton, Newton Abbot,Devon,TQ12 6JB/ plus an element of home working.
We recognise that our staff are our most important asset and as well as offering a collaborative, friendly and supportive environment, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- tailored professional and career development pathways, coaching and mentoring.
- fast-track process to explore new opportunities across the trust family of 21 primary schools.
- the opportunity to work within a progressive and forward-thinking multi-academy trust.
- access to a free and confidential employee health and wellbeing programme, providing physical and mental health support in areas such as physiotherapy, counselling, menopause, etc.
- a local government pension scheme.
- a tax-free cycle-to-work scheme.
For further details of the responsibilities and requirements of the role, please see the full job description .
The First Federation Trust is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button above and complete your application by 12.00pm on Monday 4th December 2023. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 12th December 2023
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.