Fixed Term Class Teacher - KS1
This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 May 2023
17 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
21 March 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - This role could be taken as a full-time role.
- View all Part timejobs - There is an option for the right candidate to work a pattern of 3.5 days: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Friday mornings.
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 4 months - 1st May 2023 to 31st August 2023
- M1 to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
- uphold and take a role in leading the school’s vision;
- uphold their duty with respect to the safeguarding of pupils;
- have proven track records of engaging learners and promoting progress in all;
- be caring, enthusiastic, dedicated and well-organised;
- have excellent standards of Literacy and Numeracy;
- work well in a team;
- have high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour;
- be in sympathy with and support the vision and values of a church school.
What the school offers its staff
Class Teacher – Fixed Term
Would you like to work within our excellent, supportive and dedicated school community?
We have an opportunity for a teacher to join the excellent staff team at Great and Little Shelford CE (A) Primary School.
We all take a genuine interest in every member of our community and live out our vision through all we do: We live and work in harmony with love for one another, so that we can achieve our potential within a community of life-long learners. Our vision guides all of our work and it speaks of the unique nurture, care and focus on developing all aspects of each person in our community.
Further details about the role
This is related to a separately-listed permanent vacancy. This vacancy is for a fixed term role from 1st May 2023 to 31st August 2023. For the option of a 1.0 FTE permanent role, please see:
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Great and Little Shelford CofE (Aided) Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 205 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01223 843107
We all take a genuine interest in every member of our community and live out our vision through all we do: We live and work in harmony with love for one another, so that we can achieve our potential within a community of life-long learners. Our vision guides all of our work and it speaks of the unique nurture, care and focus on developing all aspects of each person in our community. This means that with our children, we support all children achieve their potential in a full, enriching, broad and balanced curriculum. At the same time, we promote positive social development, developing strong professional relationships with everyone in the community.
Arranging a visit to Great and Little Shelford CofE (Aided) Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Burton End Primary Academy
School Lane, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 9DE
Early Years Foundation Stage Leader
Ermine Street Church Academy
2 Swynford Road, Alconbury Weald, PE28 4XG
Maple Tree Primary School
Hawk Drive, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 2WA
Class Teacher 0.2 FTE for our Reception and KS1 Class
Ashdon Primary School
Bartlow Road, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 2HB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cambridge and Cambridgeshire and Peterborough